Aims and Ethos
Statement of Ethos and Values
Links Primary School offers all children a high standard of academic and social education, enabling and challenging all pupils to reach their full potential. We provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which we encourage all children to value themselves and others. We help them to make the right choices and develop into responsible and caring members of society.
- Demonstrate high expectations to ensure high aspirations.
- Deliver an outstanding education, both in and outside the classroom, that leads to high academic performance.
- Offer all our children equal access to a broad and balanced curriculum, which is child-centred, stimulating and built on practical experiences where possible.
- Ensure pupils have lifetime skills for learning, in speaking, listening, reading, writing and mathematics.
- Provide opportunities to promote the children’s moral and social development.
- Work in partnership with our parents and carers.
- Foster good relationships with the wider community.
- Deploy resources to the best effect to improve the outcomes for our children.